Monday, November 26, 2007

Long time no blog...


...a'cause I've been busy preening my fluffy feathers! No, I'm joking, but we do have to preen. Preening helps our feathers to stay healthy and free from dust or other such harmful and flight preventing objects. Preening also keeps our feathers in place after flight so the next time we need to escape, our feathers are ready.
Tail feathers are particularly important. They are our rudders for flight. Any science book can tell you, so I won't go in to much detail.

Toys...well now that's a thing hard to come by, particularly since mistress hasn't a job. Yes, toys are very expensive, so inventive mistress gives us string. Not the kind of string you use to sew cloth, a nice kind of string to make knots in. You see, they can't be very thin, or we risk getting our necks ouched. Knotted string, however, is a wonderful substitute for toys. We unravel the knots, and oh it's very fun! Not too long of a string though...

2 comments:

Pueo said...

How about a toy for Christmas Sunny?!

Cy said...

He said "Yes, mistress will give me a toy for Christmas...or at least a treat...and if not, Santa will give me one!"
:-D