Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Me, Sunny


Ah! That's better! This is me! Ok, so I'm usually more cheerful looking...
Anyway, I'm a pearl cockatiel. If Mistress takes a picture of my feathers on my back, they look like white pearls on grey. As you can see, I'm male. How to tell? My face is yellow.
Also, I have bright red cheek feathers. In addition, I have a yellow crown. Ok, not a crown, head feathers. More on that later. Unlike my canibal-uh lovebird neighbors, I have a smaller beak. It's just as effective! Just smaller.What's missing from my face, you say? Nothing....
Ooohhh, ears! We birds have ears, of course! Like you, they're on the side of our heads, or in my case, behind the red spots.

2 comments:

Akalei said...

Hahaha!
That's awesome Cy!
I guess this is where you'll post the eggcellent updates right?
:-)

Cy said...

Yup, eggcept there aren't any more :'(